VMware Training Certification Course in Nigeria
Our VMware online training courses in Nigeria prepare you for the vSphere VCP 7 exam. You will learn how to architect and deploy vSphere 7 servers at Attari Classes. In this course, you will learn about ESXi, vCenter, vMotion, SVMotion HA, DRS, and FT, among other topics. With VMware components, you can create fault-tolerant and highly available designs. The VMware professionals will provide mentorship to you. Enroll in this VMware VCP course in Nigeria today to kick start your career.
VMware Certification Course Overview
- You can improve your VMware skills with VCP training in Nigeria from industry experts.
- Become a VMware certified professional (VCP) by taking this VMware certified professional (VCP) 7 training course in Nigeria.
- By participating in hands-on practicals, you will gain experience installing ESXi, managing a network using vCenter, migrating servers, configuring high-availability and load-balancing, configuring virtual networking, and much more.
- Additionally, you’ll learn how to work on VMware projects within the industry using best practices.
Virtualization is one of the fastest-growing areas of IT and vSphere 7 is a proven and reliable Data Center Virtualization(VCP-DCV) platform, which is used by hundreds of thousands of customers. Learning skills that are in demand is a win/win scenario. VMware learning skills will leverage your existing experience with networking and/or servers, and build on that as you implement and manage virtualized environments.
System Administrators having understanding/exposure of Microsoft Windows Server or Linux Server operating systems.
VCP-DCV 7 is a reliable and robust virtualization platform, having skill on vSphere can help you in getting good opportunities in today’s market.
- Introduction to VMware vSphere 7 Data Center (VCP-DCV) Server Virtualization
- Storage Virtualization
- Network Virtualization
- What is vSphere, ESXi & vCenter.
- vSphere Hypervisor(Free Version).
- Support & Upgrade of ESXi Free Version.
- Downloading, Installing & Configuring ESXi7.
- How to Download ESXi & vCenter 60 days Trial from VMware Website ESXi free version Support & Upgrade.
- Installing ESXi & DNS | Deploying VCSA-Stage1.
- Configuring VCSA-Stage2.
- How to configure vCenter.
- Creating Datacenter.
- Create Cluster & Folders.
- ESXi Maintenance Mode.
- vSphere & vCenter Licensing
- Assigning License to ESXi & vCenter
- vSphere & vCenter Pricing
- vSphere kits Licensing & Pricing
- Create VM with Hot Add enabled
- Methods of mounting ISO image to boot the VM
- VM tools Installation
- Hot Add of RAM, CPU & HDD
- Hot Extend of HDD
- Register/Unregister VM
- Cloud Computing- IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- How Server is Created in AWS Cloud
- Cloud is backbone of Virtualization
- Exporting & Deploying OVF Template
- Converting VM to Template
- Creating Content Library
- Adding ISO images and Templates in Content Library
- VM files extension
- Cloning Options
- Guest OS Customization
- Suspended State of VM
- Difference between Backup & Snapshot
- Creating, Managing & Deleting Snapshot
- Basics of vSphere Security
- Adding AD Domain to SSO
- Assigning permission to SSO user and AD user
- Creating Roles
- Creating and Applying Host Profiles
- Reset ESXi root password using Host profile
- Exporting & Importing Host Profile
- vSphere Virtual Networking Terminologies
- Discussion on Standard Switch
- Virtual Machine Port Group & VMkernel Network Adapter
- Creating Virtual Machine Port Group, VMkernel Network Adapter & Standard Switch
- Adding/Removing vmnic on vSwitch
- NIC Teaming & Active/Passive Failover testing
- vSphere Advance Networking Scenarios
- VLAN Tagging
- Trunk Ports
- Seperating vMotion and FT Traffic
- Datastore Concepts
- Shared Storage
- SAN vs NAS
- VMFS and NFS
- FC & iSCSI SAN
- Thin Disk, Thick Lazy Disk & Thick Eager Disk
- Basics of HCI-Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Formatting Local Storage as VMFS
- Adding iSCSI SAN to ESXi host and Formatting as VMFS
- Mounting NFS storage on ESXi host
- Live Storage Migration using SVMotion
- Live Server Migration using vMotion
- Live Server & Storage Migration without Shared Storage (vMotion+SVMotion)
- Load Balancing across ESXi hosts using DRS
- Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC)
- Automation Levels in DRS
- DRS Rules to keep VM Separate & Together
- DRS rule VM to Host
- Power Saving using DPM
- Load Balancing across Datastore using SVMotion
- Automation levels in SDRS
- SDRS VM Affinity & vmdk Anti-Affinity rules
- Overriding SDRS cluster Setting for vmdk anti-affinity rule
- Requirements & Licensing for High Availability(HA)
- Election of Master & Slave Host
- Configuring & Testing HA
- Primary & Secondary VM in FT
- Configuring & Testing Fault Tolerance
- Creating Distributed Switch
- Adding ESXi Host to dvSwitch
- Migrating all VMs & VMkernel to dvSwitch
- Migration from Standard to Distributed switch
- P2V/ V2V using VMware vCenter Converter Standalone
- Taking Backup of vCenter and Restoring Stage 1
- Taking Backup of vCenter and Restoring Stage 2
- Using VMware Lifecycle Manger to Upgrade and Patch ESXi host
- Login to ESXi using VMware Host Client
- Apply Free License to ESXi from VMware website
- Check the pros/cons of ESXi Free license
- Remove Free License key and convert back to evaluation mode
- Create Datacenter
- Add ESXi Host in Datacenter
- Create Cluster and move ESXi Host inside Cluster
- Put Host in Maintenance mode
- Remove ESXi Host from Cluster
- Create Folder and Move Virtulal objects IN/Out of folder
- Create VM and Install OS
- Test Hot add of RAM & CPU
- Test Hot Add of Hard disk & Hot extend of Hard disk
- Create Clone of VM
- Create Template from VM
- Create VM from Template
- Register / Unregister VM
- Create Content Library
- Push Templates in Content Library
- Create VMs from Templates in Content Library
- Upload other files in Content Library
- Take Snapshot of VM
- Test different States of VM using Snapshot
- Scheduling Snapshots
- Creating user in SSO
- Creating user in Microsoft Active Directory
- Integrating Microsoft AD with vCenter
- Testing Microsoft AD & SSO user permission on vCenter
- Configure ESXi Host
- Create Host Profile from ESXi host
- Attach Host profile & Check Complaince
- Apply Host profile to non-compliance Host
- Reset Password of ESXi Host using Host Profile
- Create VM Port Group
- Create VM Kernal Network Adapter
- Create new vSwitch
- Move VM from one switch to another
- NIC Teaming & testing Failover
- Check Configured LUNs & Shares in Storage
- Format LUNs as VMFS and use on ESXi host
- Mount NAS as NFS on multiple ESXi Host
- Check Storage Connectivity on all ESXi Host
- Configure vMotion
- Perform Live Migration using vMotion
- Configiure SVMotion
- Perform Live Migration using SVMotion
- Create Cluster and Configure HA
- Test HA by making ESXi host down
- Check VM Started on another ESXi host are available
- Enable DRS on Cluster
- Check Load Balancing of VM using DRS
- Configure DRS rules and test
- Create Datastore cluster
- Enable SDRS on Datastore Cluster
- Check Load Balancing of VM acreoss datastore
- Configure and test DRS VM Affinity rule
- Configure and test DRS vmdk Anti-Affinty rule
- Create a HA enabled cluster
- Enable Fault Tolerance on VM
- After Secondary is created test Failover
- Make Primary VM down and check Actulal Failover
- Disable FT to delete secondary VM
- Create a Distributed Switch
- Create DV Port Group
- Migarte VM kernal Network adapter to vDS
- Migrate VM to VDS
- Traffic diversion to dedicated NIC cards
online training for AWS is worth it and i can follow the lecture and practicals without any lag.Also i would appreciate the efforts to implement the new learning portal (LMS) to review the classes for my reference.
I highly recommend VMware training from Attari classes
Thanks Attari classes 👍
Thanks Attari Classes.
SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Upcoming Weekend Batch
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (IST)
SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Batch Started
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
FAQs on VMware VCP Training & Certification
VMware VCP training certification is ideal for IT professionals looking to expand into VMware, system administrators, and engineers.
We offer VMware certification in Nigeria without a doubt because Attari classes provide cloud computing and web service training.
Please contact us or fill out an inquiry form to find out more about VMware certification costs in Nigeria. A debit card, a credit card, a net banking account, or a UPI account can be used for payment.
Attari Classes prepares you to pass VMware vSphere 7 practical exam in Nigeria by providing practice tests so you gain an understanding of exam question patterns and pass the VMware exam easily.