- Our website address is: https://attariclasses.in & the Video Learning Management System is accessible via https://lms.attariclasses.in
Definitions of basic terms, rights and restriction:
- These Terms of Service of Attari Classes constitute a binding contract between you (“Member” or “Customer” or “You”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide you with access to online courses, classroom training or Video based courses purchased by You
Rights & restrictions
- Members are granted a time-limited, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable, and non-sublicensable right to access that course corresponding to the purchase.
- The portion of the course corresponding to the purchase will be available to the Member as long as the course is maintained by the Company
- The videos in the course are provided as a video stream and are not downloadable.
- By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the course, or to maintain it in its present form.
Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by the Company and is protected by Attari Classes
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company. Member may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
- The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
- In unfortunate circumstances if company is closed due to whatever reason, all the purchased services would be ceased to exists and in such a situation company or management would not be held responsible for the same, also refund for the service purchased would not be given
- In unfortunate death of the instructor the course might not be updated regularly, or might not be updated for ever or might be removed from website and in such a situation no refund can be granted
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of Govt of India
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
last updated on May 20, 2021