What Is AWS?
Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular around the world is Amazon Web Services (AWS). The company entered the market in 2006 and has become the global leader despite fierce competition because of its simplicity, scalability, security, and cost-effective solutions. AWS Cloud computing professionals have also seen increased job opportunities as more businesses use AWS to run different aspects of their businesses. We have written this article for freshers who are interested in starting their career as AWS Solutions architects.
These credentials enable organizations to identify and develop talent who possess the necessary skills to implement cloud initiatives. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate validates how to create and implement distributed systems on Amazon Web Services.
As a combination of multiple cloud computing infrastructures, Amazon Web Services offers a variety of innovative products and services. Today, Amazon Web Services is the most widely used technology, used by almost all IT organizations. In this way, we can say and believe that technology and humanity are on a similar path.
Who can take AWS Solution Architect Associate?
A Solution Architect Associate (SAA) is responsible for maintaining the AWS Well-Architected Framework pillars to support customers in developing secure, resilient, efficient, and operationally superior cloud solutions. In general, solution architecture encompasses business, system, information, security, application, and technology architectures. By evaluating business needs, a solutions architect can determine how to leverage software, hardware, or infrastructure to support those needs.
Responsibilities of A Solution Architect Associate
- It is the responsibility of an AWS Solutions Architect to deploy applications to AWS infrastructure.
- Solving business problems through technology implementation
- Your solution should utilize the right platform, programming language, and framework
- The decision to maintain and scale the system
- Assessing and minimizing third-party platform risks
- Making decisions about the software’s look and feel
- Ensure that the infrastructure and architecture is implemented well
- Make sure all business goals are being met by monitoring systems on a routine basis
- Configuration management must be sustainable
AWS Solution Architect Associates (AWS-SAA) has many benefits.
- Currently, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has over 1 million subscribers in 190 countries
- According to Business Insider, Amazon is as giant as its four closest competitors combined
- You can earn US$125,000 as an AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
Is It Worth Learning AWS-SAA in 2021?
Absolutely yes!. Working with cloud technology is an excellent decision with Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services use cloud-based services in a secure environment. Nowadays, cloud technologies are multiplying, so AWS is worth learning in 2021. Many reasons exist for why your IT career will benefit from working with Amazon Web Services.
Here are some of the reasons that make AWS-SAA worth learning in 2021:
- AWS is becoming a more popular choice for Enterprise cloud migration. As cloud-based solutions replace traditional IT infrastructure, AWS is becoming a more popular choice. Learning AWS opens the door for your entrance into the cloud industry due to the increasing demand for cloud professionals.
- As part of its free tier, AWS offers an AWS account. The free-tier AWS account is an excellent tool for novices, trainees, and apprentices looking to gain hands-on experience with AWS. The free Amazon Web Services account offers services like EC2, S3, Elastic load balancing, and Amazon RDS, which will enable you to handle cloud services.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are enhancing the cloud by expanding its capabilities. As a result, AWS enables you to use cloud computing.
- There have been several versions of AWS over the years. In this way, there are many AWS resources available to anyone interested in learning about the platform. These resources include books, practice tests, forums, and courses.
- Information technology offers a variety of career opportunities. Many cloud-based jobs require experience with Amazon Web Services.
Solution Architect Associate (SAA-C02) is the new AWS solutions architect exam to replace SAA-C01 and is the latest AWS certification exam. By doing this, you can demonstrate that you know how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Based on customer requirements, design an architectural solution.
- Throughout the project’s life cycle, provide guidance on best practices for implementation to the organization.
- Since the SAA-C02 exam covers the components of architecture in-depth, you must visualize it and even draw it out, so you can understand how it would work and how the various services related to each other.
- From being focused on individual services to more building competencies, AWS has updated its exam concepts.
If you’re preparing for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, would you like to know where to start? What are the prerequisites? Does the certification take long to achieve? You don’t have to worry! AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate study guide offered by Attari Classes will help you pass the exam. Each step of our Learning Path contains all the information you need for this certification.
SAT & SUN (5 WEEKS) Upcoming Weekend Batch
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
SAT & SUN (5 WEEKS) Batch Started
1:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)
Self Paced Learning Live Recorded Lectures
It is no longer an option for any of the world’s largest enterprises to succeed without cloud computing. With AWS training and certification, you can open yourself to virtually unlimited career opportunities offering competitive salaries. As the Attari Classes AWS course is an entirely live hands-on practical course, you’ll gain a competitive edge.
Amazon AWS Certification Course Overview @ Attari Classes
- Attari Classes is offering AWS certification training led by industry Expert Instructors.
- Amazon AWS course will prepare you for the Solutions Architect certification exam.
- You will learn skills such as AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), Load Balancer with Auto Scaling, Route 53 (DNS Service) & Much more, by performing hands-on practicals with the trainer.
- As part of the course, you will also learn the best practices to follow while working on AWS projects in the industry.
If you are excited to start a career in this industry, there is no other place than Attari Classes, where you will be guided with the right course, get certified, and upskill yourself. The correct course will help you gain all the necessary skills to pass the certification exam. Once you have the certification on your resume, you can quickly get the attention of your dream employer.